<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 31, 2003

THE PLANET SCENE
Producer Rob emailed me tonight to say he is thrilled with the way the planet scene in the film is coming together. I hated it and wanted to reshoot it. I even rewrote it. We decided on an artsy montage thing with black/white tones, sad music and voiceovers. I agreed to that since it made for a good compromise. And Rob says it rocks. Can't wait to see it.

Here's the text of his email:

Wanted to let you know I put together the new landing
party scene and I think it's GREAT!!

I tried sepia instead of black and white, but that
didn't work. It looked terrible, so I stuck with the
black and white.

I saved my original cut of the scene, but after seeing
this version I think you'll agree, it's in the can!!
Stick a fork in it cause it can't get any better!!
(well once the voice overs are added)...

This is so wonderful, I may have to play this in the
chat room on tuesday... ;-)


Hell, I can live with that!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?